So. It's short(er). My head feels so much lighter. My hair is not its usual messy, for once...
Excuse the quality of the picture. I took it from my webcam... Too lazy to charge my camera's battery. Lame excuse I know. That's one of the many things I need to do before I fly back to England on Sunday.
1. Charge batteries : phone, camera, ipod. (When I'm at home it seems like I forget things don't have endless batteries.)
2. Write 2000 words of one essay and try to finish the other one. (I always leave work to the last minute. bad habit of mine... but I don't seem to do work if I'm not under pressure.? The famous 'fear' hasn't kicked in yet. It really, really should hurry up and kick my butt..)
3. Start packing.
4. Take more picture.
5. Go take care of Hugo (my horse).
6. Write my new year's resolution (I know I'm very late)
7. Write those essays.
8. Plan homework and books to buy for this semester.
9. Did I mention write those silly essays....?
10. ENJOY HOME, MY FAMILY, MY DOUBLE BED, A FULL FRIDGE, and HOMECOOKED FOOD while I'm still here.
ps: I love lists. I make lists daily. I don't seem to do anything without a detailed list. There will be a lot of them.