Today is what we can call a typical english day. Wet. It's been raining all day. Jack Johnson didn't cook me any banana pancakes this morning, but I made myself a toasted croissant with nutella, with some strawberries and pineapple on the side, and had apple and elderflower juice. How's that for a nice breakfast?
I just got back from my friend's house, where I had such a nice break away from the university bubble. It actually feels a little sad to be back, it feels like it's the end of the holidays.
What made it so much better was discovering that the essay I was supposed to hand in tomorrow is actually due in next friday! Made my day. Now I can just relax, and catch up on Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill and Keeping up with the Kardashians... woops did I really just mentioned that last one? Oh well everyone has their guilty pleasures right?
Here's a few blackberry pictures from my week in London. Excuse the quality, I forgot my camera at home...
1. Kathleen Edward's concert at the O2 Academy in Islington.
2. My new BABY.
3. Sunset view from my uncle's flat in Putney.
4. Hot chocolate&chocolate muffin at Gatwick airport (my dad flew back to France..) Hoping to jump on the first flight to India.
5. Me if I had a fat face and a skinny nose. (Photo Booth on Mac is hilarious. cracked me up for a while. can't get over it)
6. Box of 12 cookies from Millie's cookies. One word: YUMMY. My favourite, white chocolate and raspberries and banoffee.
7. Apple party.
8. I love London, I love the underground (not so much during rush hour). walking around discovering old stations.
9. The biggest strawberry EVER. that's a normal sized plate. yep.
I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I'm off to cuddle in bed, wrapped in my feather duvet, with my new sexy MacBook. See ya'