- That picture of Hector my sister sent me today. How big is he?? Not a puppy anymore... *sad face*. What excites me the most is that Hector attended his first day at 'puppy school' last saturday! (I like to call it puppy school... just a fancy name for obedience classes)
- I'm no where near getting married. I would need someone for that. But I kind of maybe know what my wedding day will look like, and that one is pretty close. No biggie, just flying all my guests to Tuscany.
- This song has been playing all day. A little obsessed.
- Scarlett Johansson has been one of my girl crushes for a while now, but this article she wrote made me love her even more. ( found on this lovely blog )
- HIM . Marry me?
- The Conversation with Amanda de Cadenet - my favourite show in the whole history of favourite shows. I mean it's pretty amazing, inspiring, empowering, uplifting, funny, sad, beautiful... the list goes on. If you haven't watched it yet, I REALLY recommend it. Finally a show that speaks the truth about women.
- Looking into maybe doing some volunteering in Tanzania next september... SO excited!
- That cute little number for hot summer evenings.
Have a wonderful weekend !
ps: I know I said I wouldn't post a lot while I still have finals but I also said that I procrastinate a lot. I guess procrastination wins. Again.