Rain and hail storms every evening. In june. Hail?! really..? Where's the sun??
Things I like about rain :
- I love the smells emerging after a rain shower.
- I love how refreshing it is.
- How it brings back to life the garden or anything alive for that matter.
- I love it when we get caught in a rain storm during a long summer bike ride, and arrive at home soaking wet but refreshed.
- How it falls on my skin, especially when I don't care how frizzy my hair is getting or how much mascara is running down my cheeks.
- Rainy days spent indoors, snuggled up in your duvet/warm jumper, with a nice cup of tea and a good book/music/film/company.
I dislike rain :
- When I am trying to look presentable and when I am going somewhere important (ie. where the drowned rat look is not an option).
- When I'm stuck in it on a cold winter morning.
- When it drowns my ipod left by the pool*.
* especially that last one
On top of rain. I kinda fancy peonies. Pretty pretty flowers. But I won't make a list about that..
Ps: Is it just me or blogger is being extra moody and annoying today..?