I am painting my nails and packing a small suitcase full of flowy dresses and bikinis as I am writing this post. It's thursday evening, but it will be friday when you read this, and I'll probably be in the air somewhere between London and Milan. I am visiting my best friend in the country of pastas, pizzas and hot men. This weekend is going to be heaven!
I literally counted every minute today at work, and almost skipped all the way back home with a huge smile on my face! I know I have been away recently, posting a little less than usual but I have exciting things coming up, my head is full of great projects, I couldn't be more excited! So once again, there won't be much posting up until next tuesday!
In the meantime here are a few things I loved recently...
-A simple tomato salad for a light summery lunch
- 11 ideas for healthy snacks on the Everygirl (I need to pack more healthy snacks for work.. and this is the perfect inspiration for it!)
- This stunning bikini from Anthropologie, I need it in my life right now.
- Soph's latest post about the two kitties she's looking after: Hooper & Hansa. Met them in real life, I can assure you they truly are the CUTEST things EVER.
- Papaya Boats for breakfast anyone? A dreamboat.
- A great post about the never ending cycle of aspiration & luxury by Margaret from Shine by Three. Brilliant writing, I mentioned it on Twitter before but her blog is too stunning not to share again! (and that Ear Cuff... gimmeeeee)
- Those yummy looking caramelised banana & peanut butter 'ice cream'- I need to try these as soon as I'm back!
That's all for now, Have the best kind of weekend, soak in some of that beautiful sunshine!
See you on Tuesday!