What a beautiful way to end August! I seriously cannot believe September has arrived... This year has just gone in a flash! Just the thought that I moved to London a year ago seems completely crazy! So much has happened, but also so little..! I have projects and plans that I cannot wait to share with you...Things are about to get a whole lot exciting by the end of 2013... You just wait! (if that's not suspense for ya...)
1. Candy coloured sunsets that just get me every time.
2. That sofa is made out of dreams.
3. Shake Shack with the girls for a much needed catch up session
4,5,6 & 7. Dalston Yard Street Feast was i.n.c.r.e.d.i.b.l.e.
8. Content Store is a little gem I found this weekend (almost bought half the shop)
9. Sunday Breakfast in bed. Amen.
10. Mel & I hosted a lunch at her house on Sunday
11. Death by Chocolate.
12. Homemade guacamole, quiches, salads, melon, parma ham, cheese board, meat board.... WAYYY too much food.
13. Remember Maurice (aka Marmelade)? His family sent us flowers, and we only just discovered this little note.... #maurice4eva
14. Toast, goats cheese, honey & figs = my new obsession